We Can Help
Our B2B brand and marketing review is designed to provide insight into the current status of your marketing across 5 main areas (outlined in more detail below). We’ll assess your strategy for marketing, the leadership intentions for your brand, your approach to delivery, the quality of what you’re producing and the overall effectiveness of your marketing.
Over the last 20 years we’ve worked with hundreds of businesses – many in the same position – all with their unique challenges. So, we don’t come along with prescribed solutions. Instead we’ll take the time to immerse ourselves in your business – understanding the details, asking the right questions and facilitating meaningful discussions before making relevant recommendations.
At the end of the process our report will give you an honest appraisal of where you are now coupled with insightful observations and a list of priority actions to relieve inertia and get your marketing moving with greater conviction.
If your brand or marketing is a source of constant frustration, difficult to sustain or not delivering the results your business needs, then get in touch.
Call for Pricing & Availability
020 7993 4633
The way James Good penetrated our business and culture was absolutely key to the final product. It’s easier to engage with global players, as we now appeal to partners of the highest calibre.
Are the parameters of your marketing well defined and is your business growing with clear strategic focus?
- Definition and communication of your products and services.
- Your Ideal audiences and why they’re ideal.
- How you’re differentiated from competitors.
- Understanding of your meaningful propositions.
- Triggers that prompt your ideal audiences to engage.
Are the management intentions for your brand well communicated and does everyone in the team know what it means to be ‘on-brand’?
- What you do and how you really make money.
- How you want to be perceived by clients.
- How you’re structured to best deliver what you do.
- Your shared ideas, beliefs and behaviours.
- Your preferred style, manner and tone.
- Beyond economics, why it’s all worth doing.
Is your marketing proactive, sustainable and perfectly appropriate for your ideal audiences?
- Range of marketing activities.
- Distribution and placement.
- Scheduling, frequency, sustainability.
- Proactive vs reactive.
- Responsible individuals, teams, suppliers.
- Suitability for ideal audiences.
Are you utilising the full extent of your internal expertise to communicate your credibility and raise your profile?
- Appraisal of company profile content.
- Speed to understand key messages.
- Depth of expertise demonstrated.
- Proven track record.
- Proactive marketing content.
Is your marketing generating enough new business of a good enough quality?
- Internal understanding of ‘quality’.
- Lead and conversion attribution.
- Performance and what’s currently reported.
- Review of ROI by source and activity.
What Do You Get?
During the discovery phase, one of our brand and marketing strategists will visit your offices for as long as it takes – rolling up our sleeves, getting stuck in and immersing ourselves in your business. Then we’ll go away to produce a written report, before returning to present our findings back to the business. The final report will cover an assessment of everything listed above (where possible) with annotations, observations, suggestions… anything we can add to help build a roadmap or fill any gaps.
How Long Does It Take?
The process usually takes between two to four weeks from start to finish. Smaller or simpler businesses can be completed within a week. Larger businesses with multiple offices take longer.
How Much Does it Cost?
The fee for this service is dependent on the size of business, how many people are involved in the process, the complexity of the business and any sub-brands, the approach to marketing … an initial phone call should give us everything we need in order to provide a fixed fee estimate.