We are looking for a talented senior designer with significant experience to join our B2B branding and marketing consultancy. Someone who is able to take a brief and hit the ground running. From big budget corporate brand identity projects to multi-faceted digital platforms, you’ll take creative lead and be confident in communicating your rationale to the rest of the team.
We want you to show us how to do things bigger and better – integrating creativity and technical skill with a logical thought process … taking us to a whole new level!
- Job Title B2B Designer (Senior)
- Location You’ll be based with our team in Swansea or London but we’re flexible about how you work with us
- Salary Circa £35,000 - £42,000 (Depending on location & experience)
- Reporting to Managing Director, James Good
- Hours Full Time / Part Time
- Contract Permanently Employed
- Probation 3 months
- Deadline 05/05/2019
- Creative lead for our business, conceptualising ideas and taking them to fruition.
- Develop full blown B2B brand identities and demonstrate how they’ll manifest in the real world.
- Bring the latest innovations in design and technology to our door.
- Conduct meetings, interview clients and facilitate workshops to gain great depth of understanding.
- Use design thinking to improve the effectiveness of our clients’ work.
- Design across traditional and digital media, sharing our belief that good design is media agnostic.
- Design interesting, relevant and captivating marketing literature to help deliver our clients’ commercial objectives.
- Lead the design of websites and digital communications, paying attention to the requirements of the brand as well as those of the users.
- Create business stationery and templates in Office 365.
- Produce artwork and files that support the best quality outputs from our suppliers and work with suppliers to ensure quality is never compromised.
- Work with the team to increase the effectiveness of all communications.
- Support the sales process by assisting with proposals and credential documents.
- Work with the MD to develop skills and identify further commercial opportunities.
- And anything else that is agreed.
- At least 8 years design experience or 5 years in a senior design role.
- Experience working B2B.
- An obsession for detail.
- Able to break down complex challenges and define a simple and cohesive visual language.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Demonstrable experience of developing thought-provoking concepts.
- Able to maintain a consistent style and inject personality into designs.
- Able to quickly adapt style, accommodating a range of clients.
- Confidence to take a project from conception through to completion.
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to the team and clients.
- An appreciation of constructive criticism, but is also confident in their work.
- Willingness to travel as and when the opportunities arise.
- Ambition to achieve great things.
- Working Environment: Very comfortable London and Swansea offices.
- Hardware: Apple Macbook Pro / iMac.
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Daylite CRM, GoToMeeting.
- Support: Direct support from the MD.
- Professional Associations: Design Business Association (dba), Chartered Society of Designers (csd), Institute of Directors (IoD)
Working with us you’ll access variety, building a portfolio of many different projects and experiences. Our clients are movers and shakers, ambitious companies, tech leaders, financial institutions, manufacturers – leaders in their fields. We actively seek and attract interesting clients who want to grow and are open to change.
You’ll help us to improve marketing effectiveness for our clients – helping them achieve their commercial objectives through design and hopefully collecting a cabinet full of DBA Design Effectiveness Awards along the way!
We are small team and you’ll have the opportunity to bring new ideas, influence the way the business grows and shape your own destiny. As well as a warm welcome, you can expect a lovely office environment, flexible working hours and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and learn something new.
If you like people who call a spade a spade and believe that little details make a big difference we could work well together. We love corners that haven’t been cut and individuals who are open to change. We’re optimistic and believe that in partnership, we can achieve great things.
If you think we could be just what you’re looking for, please apply.
Please email your CV, demonstrating how your skills, experience and personality fit the bill to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies - please don’t bother. It doesn’t matter that you’re not like other agencies / prepared to slash your prices / absolutely amazing … we’re not interested and you’ll be wasting your time.